The ACC's Annual Scientific Session and Expo is a global exchange for cardiovascular scientists and clinicians to discuss and debate the latest science and information. Specialists from Massachusetts General Hospital will present leading research and innovative treatment approaches in cardiovascular care.
The American College of Cardiology will host their 2018 Scientific Session and Expo (ACC.18) in Orlando, Florida from March 10-12. Physicians and researchers from the Massachusetts General Hospital Corrigan Minehan Heart Center will present their world-leading research and innovative approaches to the prevention and treatment of cardiac disease, and late-breaking science.
Featured Topics Include:
- Heart disease in the athlete
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Complex coronary interventions
- Cardiovascular molecular imaging
- Valvular heart disease management
- The future of biomarkers in heart failure
- Implications of gender in cardiovascular disease
- Emerging technologies and the future of cardiovascular practice
About the Corrigan Minehan Heart Center
The Mass General Corrigan Minehan Heart Center comprises a dedicated team of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, cardiac anesthesiologists, cardiac nurses and cardiac radiologists, who provide leading cardiac care. Our clinicians are some of the world’s foremost experts in diagnosing, treating and preventing heart disease.