Attend this renowned conference to network with experts and enhance how you assess and treat mental health concerns in children and adolescents. Our agenda provides a complete update across research, assessment and treatment for a variety of conditions and comorbidities. That makes this event ideal if you work in mental health, primary care, nursing, psychology, school health and more.
At this conference you can:
- Hear guidance on translating new research into clinical practice for substance use disorders, mood disorders, OCD, schizophrenia and anxiety disorders
- Find sessions on pharmacologic treatments, psychological interventions, naturopathic treatments, suicide risk and prevention and implications of genetics
- Ask questions and discuss cases during Curbside Consultation hours with experts on specific topics
- Find insights that enhance your clinical work in psychiatric practices, community clinics, hospitals, school-based settings, primary care offices, university clinics and psychology practice
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the presentation, diagnosis and current treatment options available for attention deficit and hyperactivity in childhood and adolescence
- Identify the presentation, diagnosis and current treatment options available for behavioral problems and pervasive developmental disorders
- Discuss the presentation, diagnosis and current treatment options available for depression, psychosis, manic depression and anxiety
- Compare and contrast basic neuropharmacology, neuropsychologic testing data, psychopharmacologic properties of compounds and the implications of psychiatric genetics for guiding day-to-day pediatric psychopharmacology treatment
- Recognize the risk management issues associated with adolescent substance use disorder and smoking, ethical and safe use of psychotropics, suicide risk and prevention, cardiovascular side effects and medical liability of stimulants and liability prevention in psychopharmacology
- Review the comorbidiy of ADHD with posttraumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury
- Explore emotional dysregulation, executive function and learning disorders in the context of ADHD
This program is intended for psychiatrists, primary care and family practice physicians, pediatricians, psychologists, nursing professionals, social workers, residents and other mental health, primary care and pediatric clinicians
This Live activity, Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2019, with a beginning date of 03/15/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This offering meeting the criteria for 20.75 Continuing Education (CE) credits per presentation for psychologists.
This program meets the requirements of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (244 CMR 5.00) for 20.75 contact hours of nursing continuing education credit. Advance practice nurses, please note: Educational activities which meet the requirements of the ACCME (such as this activity) count towards 50% of the nursing requirement for ANCC accreditation.
Application for social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact us at 866-644-7792 or email@example.com for the status of social work CE accreditation.
Participation Certificates will specify the title, location, type of activity, date of activity and number of AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM associated with the activity. Providers should check with their regulatory agencies to determine ways in which AMA PRA Category 1 credits TM may or may not fulfill continuing education requirements. Providers should also consider saving copies of brochures, agenda and other supporting documents.
Tuition for Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2019 is listed below. You may register through our secure online environment and will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your payment.
A refund minus a $100.00 administrative fee will be issued for refund requests received by February 15, 2019. No refunds will be issued for refund requests made after February 15, 2019. Payments made may not be applied to future conferences or other educational activities. There are no exceptions to these policies.
The deeply discounted Super Early Bird Registration rate is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Course Registration: Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2019
- Super Early Bird Registration (on or before November 16, 2018): $645.00
- Early Bird Registration (on or before January 11, 2019): $695.00
- Regular Registration (after January 11, 2019): $795.00
Other Professionals or Trainees
- Super Early Bird Registration (on or before November 16, 2018): $545.00
- Early Bird Registration (on or before January 11, 2019): $595.00
- Regular Registration (after January 11, 2019): $695.00
All sessions will be held at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawaii.
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, in Ko Olina, Hawai'i starting at $319.00 plus tax per night.
For reservations please call Disney Group Reservations Phone Team at 407-939-4686 and speak with an agent Monday - Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm EST and Saturday and Sunday 8:30am to 5:00pm EST or use this website to book online.
In addition to credit card information, please be sure to have the following information available when calling:
- Name of Group: Aulani Massachusetts General Hospital Child Meeting 2019
- Group Code: G0756535
- Name of the Resort: Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
The reservation agent will also ask for your current mailing address and names of all registered guests and ages if 17 and under.
Guests will be required to leave one night room and tax deposit per room requested at the time of booking. The balance will be due at check-in.
For questions regarding registration or CME information please call, email, or submit this web form.
Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy