The Massachusetts General Hospital Corrigan Minehan Heart Center prepares future health care professionals and trains providers in innovative therapies and care. As part of these efforts, the center hosts regular Grand Rounds presentations from thought leaders and researchers on important cardiology topics.
Cardiology Grand Rounds is open to all healthcare professionals.
Cardiology Grand Rounds Schedule
The 2018/2019 Grand Rounds schedule is below.
- 2/27/2019 - Heart Failure
Rudolph de Boer, MD - "Title TBD"
- 3/06/2019 - Vascular Medicine
Manuel Monreal, MD, PhD - "Title TBD"
- 3/13/2019 - Nuclear Cardiology – Marcelo Di Carli, MD
- 3/20/2019 - Preventive Cardiology – Randal Thomas, MD
- 3/27/2019 - Women's Heart Health Program – Graeme Smith, MD, PhD
- 4/03/2019 - Catheterization Lab – Sammy Elmariah, MD, MPH
- 4/10/2019 - Cardiac Performance – Mark Link, MD
- 4/17/2019 - Cardio-Oncology – speaker TBA
- 4/24/2019 - MRI/CT – Vinod H. Thourani, MD
- 5/01/2019 - Electrophysiology – Francis Marchlinski, MD
- 5/08/2019 - Cardiac Surgery – Vinod Thourani, MD
- 5/15/2019 - Genetics – Joshua W. Knowles, MD
- 5/22/2019 - Adult Congenital Heart Disease – speaker TBA
- 5/29/2019 - CICU – Navin K. Kapur, MD
- 6/05/2019 - Yurchak Lecture – speaker TBA
Please view previous grand rounds presentations at: