The Massachusetts General Hospital Corrigan Minehan Heart Center prepares future health care professionals and trains providers in innovative therapies and care. As part of these efforts, the center hosts regular Grand Rounds presentations from thought leaders and researchers on important cardiology topics.
Cardiology Grand Rounds is open to all healthcare professionals.
Cardiology Grand Rounds Schedule
The 2018/2019 Grand Rounds schedule is below.
- 4/24/2019 - Cardiac Surgery
Vinod H. Thourani, MD - "The Future of Valvular Heart Disease: From Transcatheter to Traditional"
- 5/01/2019 - Electrophysiology
Frank Marchlinski, MD - "Title TBD"
- 5/08/2019 - MRI/CT Section - speaker TBA
- 5/15/2019 - Genetics – Joshua W. Knowles, MD
- 5/22/2019 - Adult Congenital Heart Disease – speaker TBA
- 5/29/2019 - CICU – Navin K. Kapur, MD
- 6/05/2019 - Yurchak Lecture – speaker TBA
Please view previous grand rounds presentations at: