The Massachusetts General Hospital Corrigan Minehan Heart Center prepares future health care professionals and trains providers in innovative therapies and care. As part of these efforts, the center hosts regular Grand Rounds presentations from thought leaders and researchers on important cardiology topics.
Cardiology Grand Rounds is open to all healthcare professionals.
Cardiology Grand Rounds Schedule
The 2020/2021 Grand Rounds schedule is below.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 12:30-1:30 pm
"Precision, Pragmatism and Parachutes: Modernizing Empiricism in Cardiovascular Care"
Speaker: Robert W. Yeh, MD, MSc, MBA
Director of the Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Center for Outcomes Research in Cardiology
Katz Silver Family Associate Professor of Medicine in the Field of Outcomes Research in Cardiology, Harvard Medical School
Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 12:30-1:30 pm
Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 12:30-1:30 pm
Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 12:30-1:30 pm
Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 12:30-1:30 pm
Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 12:30-1:30 pm
Please view previous grand rounds presentations at:
To view past grand rounds presentations, please visit:
- "An Equity Lens on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention"
Kirsten Bibbins-Domingo, MD
October 21, 2020
- "Machine Learning for the Management of Cardiovascular Disease: Panacea or Pandora's Box?"
Collin Stultz, MD, PhD
October 14, 2020
- “Key Management Issues in Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (SIHD) Management Post-ISCHEMIA: To Revascularize or Not?"
William Boden, MD
October 7, 2020
- "Mavacamten for Treatment of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Story in Evolution"
Daniel Jacoby, MD
September 30, 2020
- "Cardiovascular Precision Medicine and Dynamic Genomes"
Pradeep Natarajan, MD, MMSc
September 23, 2020
- "New Standards for Medical Care of Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction"
James Januzzi, MD
September 16, 2020
- "Bias, Racism, and Persistent Healthcare Disparities: How Can Cardiology Respond?"
Quinn Capers, MD
September 9, 2020